Smile is serious. Taking care of oral health is essential to keep the body in harmony.
Dentistry has over the years been characterized by its development in relation to their new restorative techniques as well as on prevention, through the development of new materials and a strong government policy, aiming to release trained professionals in the labor market to minimize problems oral health of the population.
Smiling is always the best medicine, and people can not be deprived of it. The increase in income of the population has warmed the dental market, as well as the federal government investments in public policies for oral health. It should be highlighted the health programs of Family and Smiling Brazil, covering the entire national territory, in addition to basic health units.
You can also open your office. Private clinics have specialized in orthodontics, implantology, dental work, temporo dysfunction and orofacial pain, enabling special performance spaces. Another possibility is to enter into the area of research. The search for improvement of equipment and services leads Brazil to be the 13th country with the largest representation in survey number in global dentistry.
Soon after the completion of the course, starting salaries surpass R $ 2,500. Throughout the career average salary exceeds R $ 9,000. Study in Facipe is to be ahead of your time and aim for a future of many achievements.
The dentist has a central role in preventing major maxillo-facial diseases that affect the population, can carry out their activities in public, government or state services, or any institution that has as its objective the prevention aspects and promotion the health of the population.
As a liberal professional, is able to exercise its activities in hospitals and emergency rooms, private clinics and offices, preventing and maintaining oral health, curing diseases and restoring aesthetics, speech and masticatory function.
You can also work in teaching and research institutions, conduct legal expertise in legal issues, given their knowledge about the structures dento-maxillofacial related to dental practice area, as well as act in public and private institutions in the field of dentistry Labor controlling absenteeism, dealing with psychological nature issues, ergonomic and safety issues and legisperícia.
Form Dental professionals with solid theoretical and scientific knowledge and practical, with humanistic and ethical training aimed at improving the dental health of the framework of the community through educational, preventive and curative actions, both at the individual and the collective, and develop administrative capacity, management and leadership in community health services.
- Educate students about the importance of implementation of the biosecurity standards in professional practice;
- Enable the student to diagnose oral problems, developing the skills for collection, observation and interpretation of the data within the professional and ethical secrecy;
- Develop actions in inter- and multidisciplinary groups of public or private, working interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary, emphasizing the promotion of oral health;
- Stimulate knowledge of the problems of this world, emphasizing its relationship with health issue, in particular, national and regional;
- Community service, individually and collectively, contributing to the improvement of health conditions, establishing a harmony with the community relationship;
- Develop a humanistic education and ethics in professional, valuing the man as a biopsychosocial in its field of action;
- Enable the student to plan, coordinate, participate, manage and implement health actions aimed at the community's well-being;
- Promote the extension, open to the participation of the population in order to disseminate the achievements and benefits of scientific and technological research and cultural creation generated in the institution;
- Encourage research work and clinical and scientific research, strictly observing the technical standards for the development of science and technology and the creation and dissemination of culture;
- Raise the desire for constant professional and cultural improvement and enable its corresponding implementation, integrating the knowledge that will be acquired in a systemising intellectual structure of knowledge of each generation;
- To develop the entrepreneurial spirit, manager, employer or leader in their field;
- Organize, coordinate, participate in multidisciplinary team, as part of their training, managing and executing actions aimed at the community's well-being, based on the commitment, responsibility, empathy, both in the field of physical and material resources and information.