Divided into two main sections:
Intensive training: 36,00 ECTS
Work practices + Final Master: 24.00 ECTS.
Presencial intensive training (9 January - April 7)
- Knowing the discipline of medical informatics.
- Know the organization and care processes: healthcare, decision making challenges.
- Develop solutions to meet real health needs.
- Leading and participating in the development, implementation and management of products and services Smart Healthcare.
- Knowing the market structure ICT for Health: Learning to identify the main needs and business opportunities. Designing business models Smart Healthcare.
CASE STUDIES AND PROJECTS in companies or research centers:
This part will fit the need of the student.
It is usual after training block but, given the intensive and inflected in the design of the master character, may take place before, during or after this block.
The Master was founded with the purpose of maintaining a strong link with professional reality of the sector and bring students to the demands related to the health sector.
For this real case studies will be conducted in a company or industry research center. These case studies may serve as a shaft for the subsequent performance of work to master.
The evaluation will be based on the reports of (the company or collaborating institution) external fixator with the presentation of the report of the work done, valuing the acquisition of the powers provided.
MASTERS FINAL WORK-face or remotely.
The final project is implementation of an innovative project in which they apply and develop the knowledge acquired. It will be held with regular tutorizaciones in person or remotely.
The presentation of the final dissertation may also be in person or by videoconference.
About the School
We educate technologists capable of tackling the new challenges posed by health management by harnessing the full potential of Information and Communication Technologies.