MSc in International Health Management
Study the MSc in International Health Management and become a leader in this dynamic and fast-paced sector! Alongside studying in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe, Berlin, you will have many opportunities to expand your skillset and improve your employability. The MSc program is tailored to individuals looking to become world-class leaders in international health management. You will be passionate and inquisitive, with a desire to lead health organizations through challenges. You will achieve this by developing excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as growing your understanding of this demanding sector. Modules include: Anthropology and Sociology of Health and Medical Care, Financial and Economic Management of Health Organisations as well as National Health Systems and Health Policy. This program will prepare you to take on any number of challenges in the international health management sector whether that be a managerial or directorial role. Alternatively, you will have developed the research techniques and expert knowledge to take on further postgraduate studies should you choose to. Save up to €1,000 off the cost of the program when you pay the required €2,000 deposit to secure your place before 31 January 2020 (students from the EU will receive up to €500 off).
- Minimum age: 21
- English language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), or;
- PTE 50 + score or equivalent.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, or;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB).
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognized by NARIC)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
Want to become an exceptional business leader in your chosen field? Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you develop the key management skills you need for a successful career.
BSBI’s degree programs have three concepts at its heart:
Enterprise | Leadership | Success
- Improve your business skills through practical teaching methods.
- Learn about your chosen industry from career-oriented academics at the top of their field.
- Gain competitive advantages by acquiring key professional tools and techniques.
- Learn how to apply the concepts to real businesses.
Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional and upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
While you study your degree
Benefit from career-oriented and practical teaching approach using methods such as:
- Case studies
- Visits to exhibitions and businesses
- Workshops and guest speakers
- Group discussions
- Group projects
Flexibility & online study support
Enjoy a study schedule designed to fit around your professional and personal commitments.
Take advantage of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and access ‘Virtual’ classrooms meaning you can study from home.
Central Berlin campus
BSBI has created a wonderful study environment, offering a newly-refurbished, modern campus located in the heart of Berlin.
The city was recently ranked the most popular choice for international students looking to study in Europe**.
**Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
Industry connections and opportunity
As Europe’s start-up capital, Berlin is the perfect place to learn about business and gain valuable experience – the city is a hub for entrepreneurs who flock to Berlin to take advantage of investment and economic opportunity.
Dedicated Career Service
BSBI’s on-campus career experts are dedicated to helping you train for success. Career services are tailored to your particular needs and are designed to develop you into an excellent candidate upon graduating.
Globally recognized degree qualification
You will receive a qualification from Università Telematica Internazionale Uninettuno – BSBI’s main academic partner.
Post-study residence permit
After successfully completing your degree course, you will be able to apply for a post-study residence permit for up to 18 months. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of economic opportunities across Germany.
About the School
The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin. We focus on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field.