This master's degree aims to respond to the needs of the person and family in a logic of health promotion, disease prevention and its complications whose objectives are:
- Contribute to the formation of a professional capable of developing skills in the challenges faced by families, resulting from specialized nursing care needs in family health, health problems and demographic, social and epidemiological changes;
- To promote knowledge and methodologies of intervention in Family Nursing;
- To qualify for critical reflection in the context of providing care for the family throughout life;
- Enable for the development of scientific research aiming at responses according to the specificities of the people and families in care and the working contexts;
- To increase the development of a collaborative professional capable of adapting to the emergent, complex and unpredictable characteristics and challenges of health contexts.
- Weekly schedule: Fridays 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- School calendars: Beginning of October
Three academic semesters
- Total Hours: 2430 Hours;
- Contact hours: 1229 Hours
About the School
A Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, sedeada em Vila Real, mais conhecida por UTAD, é uma instituição orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão da cultura, do saber e da ciência. Situa ... Read More