We offer advanced research training, multidisciplinary, aimed at promoting the initiative in research tasks in the field of Health and Society.
Directed to Graduates in Health Sciences (Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medicine, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Veterinary and related degrees) and graduates in Social Sciences (Social Work, Sociology, Geography, Social Education, Teaching and related degrees). Open to students who have completed another Master's or Doctorate related subject
If you are interested in learning to
- Develop research projects from the problem statement to the publication of results, knowing in depth the methodological elements.
- Integrate the keys to the management of socio-health services, the organization of care processes and the optimal use of available resources, so as to increase the quality of the assistance presented.
- Apply the principles of analysis, intervention and evaluation to new environments within a multidisciplinary context related to Social and Health Sciences.
- Analyze and contrast the different socio-health interventions to improve people's well-being and quality of life through the adoption of healthy lifestyles.
- Communicate both results and research projects effectively and with scientific rigor.
- Design research following ethical and quality criteria.
What we offer you
- High degree of training in research methodology.
- High academic success rate.
- Teachers with extensive experience in training and research in the socio-health field.
- Promotion of curiosity, creativity and innovation.
- Visibility in national and international conferences of joint work between teachers and students.
- National and international publications.
- High student satisfaction rate
- Research projects of institutes or departments.
- Management and direction in social and health organizations.
- University teaching.
- International organizations focused on health promotion.
- Health marketing departments.
- Access to doctoral programs related to health and society.
- Companies related to ICT and health.
- Educational centers that imply cross-sectional health content.
- Local, regional or national departments oriented to community health planning.
General and specific skills that students must acquire during their studies, and that are required to grant the degree.
CB6 - Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 - That the students know how to apply the acquired knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 - That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 - That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the latest knowledge and reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 - That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
G1 - Know the methodological elements to develop research projects from the approach of the research problem to the publication of results.
G2 - Manage tools (bibliographic, computer) to develop research in a research group with guarantees.
G3 - Develop learning skills that allow them to continue studying autonomously, using the tools available to deepen their knowledge and research.
G4 - Develop critical reasoning and ability to define and respond to a problem in the socio-health field using the available scientific evidence.
G5 - Apply the principles of analysis, intervention and evaluation to new environments within a multidisciplinary context related to Socio-Sanitary Sciences.
G6 - Integrate the keys to the management of socio-sanitary services, the organization of care processes and the optimal use of available resources, so as to increase the quality of the assistance presented.
About the School
Existen al menos diez razones para escoger León como destino académico aunque estamos seguros de que tú encontrarás muchas más.