Master of Nursing Program
Diponegoro University (Undip) opens the Master of Nursing Program (S2). This is consistent with the assignment of the Director General of the Ministry of National Education to the University of Diponegoro number 717/E/T/2011.
In this regard, Diponegoro University formally announces the opening of registration of Master in Nursing (S2) once in a year. The registration requirements are as follows:
- S. Kep educated, NS or S. Kp acting as an educator/lecturer/assistant lecturer with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Recommendation from lecturers/tutors/head of college at the undergraduate level / prior learning (who are minimally qualified in a master of health).
- Proof of the registration fee.
- Fill out the registration form and complete it with:
(1) copy of diploma S1 and nurses along with academic transcripts that have been legalized,
(2) permits high institution leaders sending prospective students,
(3) an affidavit college leaders about the ability to bear the cost of education students (for funded by the institution),
(4) an affidavit ability to pay tuition fees (for the self-financing),
(5) 3x4 color photograph (2 pieces) and 4X6 (2 sheets).
Registration will be open in July each year at Master of Nursing Registration Secretariat Undip, PSIK FK UNDIP Building, Jl. Prof. Sudarto, SH Tembalang Semarang 50 275.
The exam will be held in August every year. Test material includes Academic Potential Test (TPA), English test (TOEFL) and test interview.
A complete schedule is as follows:
- Registration: July.
- TPA and TOEFL Test: August.
- Interview: August.
- Announcement: August.
- Beginning Lecture: September.
- The entire series of tests are conducted on the campus PSIK FK UNDIP Tembalang.
About the School
Diponegoro University(UNDIP) is a prestigious university located at the northern of Central Java Indonesia. It is renowned for being at the forefront of engineering and technological knowledge and exp ... Read More