Master Styles and Health Management Directorate
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master of Styles and Health Management Directorate.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
- Being able to analyze problems and solutions involved in daily management of health centers and the system as a whole.
- Provide an overview of the medical, legal, ethical, quality, legal, economic and organization for efficient management of hospitals, clinics or medical centers aspects.
- Complementing the knowledge and skills of the current directors of the health sector, broadly, they face in their professional activity to new challenges.
- Acquire skills to provide strategic and operational plans in senior management of healthcare organizations.
- Provide the knowledge and skills necessary for developing projects for health and hospital management.
- Enhance leadership and sound management of all resources, both human and technical composing a hospital.
- Being able to adapt to social and technological change needed.
- Promoting global vision of health and hospital management from a practical standpoint.
- Develop, strengthen and adapt personal and managerial skills necessary to lead and negotiate successfully in environments of transformation and transition entities in its management model.
The Masters is divided into 4 sections:
- Managing the process of personal change. (225 hours 12.72 ECTS credits)
- Social skills: key element in our relations with the world (200 hours, 16 ECTS credits).
- Female leadership. (200 hours, 12.6 ECTS credits)
- The human side of medicine. (200 hours, 12.5 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More