Masters in Primary Health Care
Primary health care (AP) is recognized as one of the key components of an effective health system. This is based on practical methods and technologies, scientifically based and socially acceptable, so the evidence-based health is one of the best tools to improve practice, education and care for the people we serve every day.
- Places: 50.
- Rating: 250 test (multiple choice), 16 scenarios and research thesis (approximately 15 pages).
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master in primary health care.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
Equip healthcare workers with the necessary knowledge to exercise their profession through existing scientific evidence, in addition to mastering primary care as a level of health care.
- Knowing the social, legal and ethical framework for the management and administration of social care centers, being aware of the many resources management strategies.
- Expand scientific knowledge dominating the scientific search the major search engines as well as conducting research studies and publication.
- Acquire skills to talk with healthcare terminology in addition to defending the health practice based on evidence.
- Improve the allocation of costs, facilitate monitoring of processes, making comparisons within and interhospital possible, provide a more real information and greater adaptation process of clinical decision based on protocols.
- Lead to better and earlier diagnosis and treatment that will limit unnecessary testing and repeated emergency room visits and other specialists.
- Using the theoretical concepts and knowledge of health care as a basis for decision-making in health practice BLS / A at outpatient level.
- Knowing the advantages and limitations of quantitative and qualitative research problems likely methodologies.
- Knowing the advantages and limitations of different types of epidemiological study.
The expert is divided into 5 sections:
- Advances in the management of health systems. (400 hours, 16 ECTS credits)
- Health: Nursing and evidence-based medicine (325 hours, 13 ECTS credits).
- Training and research in emergency and health emergencies. (275 hours 11 ECTS credits)
- Fundamentals of health education and primary health care. (375 hours, 15 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More