Contribute to the construction of a professional capable of promoting strong and motivating leaderships adjusted to the challenges that are placed in nursing care specialized in maternal and obstetrical health and to organizations;
- To consolidate the participation of specialized nursing professionals in maternal and obstetrical health, in the achievement of health gains of the population due to specialized nursing care needs, new health problems and demographic, social and epidemiological changes;
- To contribute to the pursuit of the objectives of specialized training, with a view to developing entrepreneurship and competitive capacity in the public or private health sector;
- Encourage the production, appropriation and dissemination of knowledge, through the accomplishment of academic works and master's dissertations.
- Weekly schedule: Fridays 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- School calendars: Beginning of October
2 years (4 semesters) Total hours: 3240 Contact hours: 1900
The Masters in Maternal Health Nursing and Obstetrics work in liberal professions or in public or private institutions, national or foreign, namely:
- Health centers;
- Community Care Units;
- Hospitals and Maternities;
- Medical and Nursing Clinics.
About the School
A Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, sedeada em Vila Real, mais conhecida por UTAD, é uma instituição orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão da cultura, do saber e da ciência. Situa ... Read More